Date : 06-07-20 00:13 ¼öÁ¤ »èÁ¦
Panic! At The Disco - I Write Sins Not Tragedies
 View Count : 2,314
Writer : ¶óÇ÷¹½Ã¾Æ  
Panic! At The Disco - I Write Sins Not Tragedies

Oh, well imagine; as I'm pacing the pews in a church corridor,
±×·¡, »ó»óÇØ ºÁ.. ³»°¡ ±³È¸ º¹µµ¿¡¼­ ½ÅÀÚ¼®¿¡ ¾ÉÀº »ç¶÷µé¿¡°Ô·Î õõÈ÷ °É¾î°¥ ¶§¸¦
and I can't help but to hear, no I can't help but to hear an exchanging of words.
±×¸®°í ³­ µéÀ» ¼ö¹Û¿¡ ¾øÁö, ³­ ¸»µéÀÌ ¿À°í°¡´Â °ÍÀ» µéÀ» ¼ö¹Û¿¡ ¾ø¾î
"What a beautiful wedding!", "What a beautiful wedding!" says a bridesmaid to the waiter.
"Á¤¸» ¾Æ¸§´Ù¿î °áÈ¥½ÄÀÌ¿¹¿ä!", "Á¤¸» ¾Æ¸§´Ù¿î °áÈ¥½ÄÀÌ¿¹¿ä!" ½ÅºÎ µé·¯¸®°¡ ±â´Ù¸®´Â »ç¶÷µé¿¡°Ô ¸»ÇßÁö
"And yes, but what a shame, what a shame, the poor groom's bride is a whore."
"±×·¡ ¸Â¾Æ, ÇÏÁö¸¸ ±×°Í Âü ¾ÈµÆ¾î, ¾ÈµÆ´Ù±¸.. ±× ºÒ½ÖÇÑ ½Å¶ûÀÇ ½ÅºÎ´Â ¸ÅÃáºÎÀΰÉ."

I'd chime in with a "Haven't you people ever heard of closing the god damn door?!"
³­ "´ç½Åµé, ¿©±â ¿ÀÁö ¸»¶ó´Â ¼Ò¸® ÇÑ ¹øµµ ¸ø µéÀº°Å¾ß?"¶ó´Â ¸»·Î ´ëÈ­¿¡ ³¢¾îµé·Á°í Çß¾ú´Âµ¥
No, it's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of poise and rationality.
¾Æ´ÏÁö, ÀÌ·± ÀϵéÀ» ¸¶À½ÀÇ ÆòÁ¤°ú À̼ºÀ̶ó´Â ÀǽÄÀ¸·Î ¸¶ÁÖÇÏ´Â °Ô ´õ ³ªÀ» °Å¾ß
I'd chime in "Haven't you people ever heard of closing the god damn door?!"
³­ "´ç½Åµé, ¿©±â ¿ÀÁö ¸»¶ó´Â ¼Ò¸® ÇÑ ¹øµµ ¸ø µéÀº°Å¾ß?"¶ó´Â ¸»·Î ´ëÈ­¿¡ ³¢¾îµé·Á°í Çß¾ú´Âµ¥
No, it's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of...
¾Æ´ÏÁö, ÀÌ·± ÀϵéÀ»..

Well in fact, well I'll look at it this way, I mean technically our marriage is saved.
±×·¡, »ç½ÇÀº.. ³­ ÀÌ°É ÀÌ·± ½ÄÀ¸·Î ¹Ù¶óº¼ °Å¾ß, ±×·¯´Ï±î ³» ¸»Àº, ¸»ÇÏÀÚ¸é.. ¿ì¸® °áÈ¥Àº ÁöÄÑÁö´Â °Å¾ß
Well this calls for, a toast so, pour the champagne
±×·¡, ÀÌ °áÈ¥Àº Ãà¹è¸¦ ÇÊ¿ä·Î Çϴϱî, ±×·¯´Ï±î ¼¤ÆóÀÎÀ» ºÎ¾î
Oh! Well in fact, well I'll look at it this way, I mean technically our marriage is saved.
±×·¡! »ç½ÇÀº, ³­ ÀÌ°É ÀÌ·± ½ÄÀ¸·Î ¹Ù¶óº¼ °Å¾ß, ±×·¯´Ï±î ³» ¸»Àº.. ±×·¯´Ï±î ¿ì¸® °áÈ¥Àº À¯ÁöµÇ´Â °ÅÁö
Well this calls for a toast, so pour the champagne, pour the champagne.
±×·¡, ÀÌ °áÈ¥Àº Ãà¹è¸¦ ÇÊ¿ä·Î Çϴϱî, ±×·¯´Ï±î ¼¤ÆóÀÎÀ» ºÎ¾î, ¼¤ÆóÀÎÀ» º×´Â °Å¾ß..

I'd chime in with a "Haven't you people ever heard of closing the god damn door?!"
No, it's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of poise and rationality.

Again...
¶Ç ´Ù½Ã...

Again...
¶Ç ´Ù½Ã...